By viewing this site you agree to be bound by any and all the terms and conditions listed on this page.
- All written, photographic and graphical content are the property of Gordon Kerr and may not be used without his express written permission.
- All content, both written and photographic, contributed by persons other than Gordon Kerr, used in this site, is the property of the person or persons contributing that content and may not be used without their express written permission.
- The Balsam Lake Sailing Club Burgee is property Balsam Lake Sailing Club (the “Club”) and may not be used without the express written permission from the Club executive. Where permission is given, a copy of the Burgee may be acquired from Gordon Kerr in a suitable size and format.
- Notwithstanding the restrictions set out above, photographs used on this site may be used by Club members for their own personal, non-business use only and permission is hereby granted for use for such purpose. Non-members wishing to use any photograph or photographs on this site for any purpose and Club members wishing to use any photograph or photographs posted here for other than personal use must obtain the express written permission from the owner of the photograph(s) to use the photograph(s).
- The Laser and Albacore insignias used in this site are approximate representations only, and used to represent these classes.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the content in this site is current and correct. However, no warranty that the information is up to date or correct is provided and persons using such information do so at their own risk. No obligation is assumed to ensure the content of this site is in fact current and correct.
- Linked sites – None of the Balsam Lake Sailing Club, its members, the Club executive or owner of this site, take any responsibility for the content or appropriateness of any site linked through this website. These links are for interest purposes only.
- Personal information provided to this site will be kept confidential and used for Club purposes only and will not be sold or given to any other party except as set out below
- Personal information may be used or distributed by the owner of this site or the Club without the consent of the provider of such information if:
- such information is required to be disclosed by law, regulation or requests of any regulatory authority having jurisdiction with respect thereto;
- which is collected, used, or disclosed for purposes permitted or required pursuant to section 7 of the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act (Canada).
- Balsam Lake Sailing Club keeps statistics of all visitors to this site. Information that is collected consists of, but is not limited to, the following:
- The name and version of your web browser
- Your computer's operating system
- The IP address and or name of your host's computer
- The country from which the visit is made
- The pages that were visited
- The entry page to this site
- The collected information does NOT disclose the identity of the visitor
- Upon the request of any visitor who has provided information to the owner of this site and upon provision of identification satisfactory to the owner of this site, the owner of this site will supply a copy of the information on its files about such person to that person for verification and correction provided that the supply of such information does not and will not affect or reveal any information which is confidential to any other party and provided that the supply by the owner of this site of such information will not affect confidentiality related to any matter with respect to which the person requesting information is not entitled to waive such confidentiality.